Share Your Compassion
Volunteer and make a difference in the lives of seniors in our communities.
We Love Our Volunteers!
When you choose to volunteer at LindenGrove Communities, you'll be helping us do what we do best: provide exceptional, resident-centered care.
We have dozens of ways you can volunteer
and we're confident you'll find something that interests you!
- Teach a new skill (card playing, knitting, wood-working etc.)
- Take walks with residents
- Become a friendly visitor
- Bring your pet to visit
- Assist residents during outings or special events
- Read newspapers, magazines and books out loud
- Assist with birthday parties, holiday parties & special events
- Help us decorate for holidays
- Play cards or boards games
- Assist with Bingo
- Help with manicures & nail care
- Help with baking projects
- Assist with arts & crafts or coordinate a special craft
- Share your 'green thumb' in our gardens or inside with our plants
- Conduct Religious services
- Write a letter for a resident
- Mend or alter clothing, sew patches
- Escort residents to/from in-house appointments
- Deliver newspapers and mail
- Help with a newsletter