Frequently Asked Questions
We offer short-term rehabilitation, assisted living, advanced assisted living, memory care and long‐term skilled nursing. We also have bridge-to-home rooms, respite care and non-medical in-home services available.
- Short‐term rehabilitation is a goal‐oriented program for patients in need of skilled nursing, physical, occupational or speech therapy. On average patients receive rehabilitation services for about 20 days.
- Assisted living facilities are individual apartments that offer residents around the clock supervision and a range of services including meals and assistance with personal cares and medications.
- Advanced assisted living offers residents with more advanced physical needs a fully‐furnished private room and half bath ‐ around the clock supervision, two‐person transfer – Hoyer lift and sit to stand assistance.
- Memory care offers residents with probable Alzheimer’s disease or a related form of dementia a safe environment to maintain their highest level of independence.
- Long‐term skilled nursing offers residents hands on medical care 24 hours a day. LindenGrove offers both private and semi‐private rooms.
Yes, in every part of our community. Whether you need a break for an afternoon or a month, please contact us for details. (262) 363-6830 ext. 2002
- Short‐term rehabilitation ranges from $380 to $460 dollars a day and is normally covered by the patients’ health insurance or Medicare.
- Assisted living ranges from $3,150 dollars a month for a studio apartment to $4,200 for a one bedroom. Prices may vary based a resident’s level of care. An assessment is done to verify residents are able to live independently.
- Advanced assisted living rooms range from $5,525 to $7,125 dollars a month. 3 levels of care are available.
- Memory care rooms can range from $5,700 to $7,300 a month ‐ cost varies based on the campus selected and the resident’s level of care needed.
- Long‐term skilled nursing costs range from $10,350 a month for a semi‐private room to $11,400 for a private room.
- Our admissions department is contacted through a phone call or website inquiry.
- A campus tour is scheduled.
- The prospective resident completes a financial application for approval
- A Security deposit reserves the unit selected for up to 30 days.
- Once the financial application is approved and the security deposit is received a nurse will schedule a physical assessment to determine if LindenGrove offers the services the resident needs.
- If we are able to meet the resident’s needs, a move in date is scheduled.
The accounting department is available Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4PM and can be reached at (262) 797-4600 ext. 1014
Anytime. We encourage family visits and participation in all our events.
Yes, we are pet-friendly! But prospective residents must discuss their desire for a pet with our staff before moving to our assisted living or nursing home. We generally allow cats and smaller dogs. LindenGrove Communities is currently home to cats, birds, and fish and has regular visits from family, staff, and therapy dogs. We’ve even had baby lambs, goats, bunnies, chicks and horses come by to visit. As an Eden Alternative community, we strongly believe that pets add to the enjoyment of life and we will accommodate them whenever possible.
We’ll be happy to answer your questions, send you a brochure or give you a tour. To let us know how we can help, call (262) 797-4600 or use the form below to send us an email.
W180 N8071 Town Hall Road
Menomonee Falls WI 53051
837 East Veterans Way
Mukwonago WI 53149
13755 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin WI 53151
425 N. University Drive
Waukesha WI 53188