Indoor Visitation at LindenGrove Communities
LindenGrove’s Safe Visit Guidelines for Indoor Visitation
Updated March 25, 2021
We are excited to welcome visitors back into our facilities. As you consider a visit, please keep in mind that it is not without risk and adherence to safe practices such as social distancing, good hand hygiene and wearing face coverings is essential for the safety of the visitor and our residents who are at higher risk of COVID-19 due to advanced age. We ask that all visitors be diligent in following these guidelines. Per CDC directive, these guidelines must be followed regardless of vaccination status.
- Visits must be scheduled in advance and will be limited in length. Per CDC guidelines, if a resident is admitted to our facility on observation status, the resident must wait to have visitors until their observation status is completed unless a compassionate care visit is approved.
- Visits will be limited as to number of visitors, as space permits. Unless otherwise permitted by the Administrator or Director of Nursing, children under the age of 12 and pets are not allowed to visit at this time.
- You may not visit if you:
- Have a fever of 100.0 or greater
- Are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle or body aches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, fatigue, headache, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea)
- Have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Each visitor must be screened for temperature and COVID-19 symptoms by LindenGrove staff upon arrival. A rapid COVID-19 test is available for any visitor who wishes to be tested. If you are interested in being tested, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit.
- The visit may take place only in a designated visiting area. Visitors are to remain in the designated area and not move about the facility.
- The resident and visitor must engage in COVID-safe practices, including:
- Completing hand hygiene prior to and after the visit
- Wearing a mask or cloth face covering throughout the visit
- Maintaining social distance of 6 feet throughout the visit with no physical contact (except that a resident who has been fully vaccinated can choose to have close contact (including touch) with their visitor while wearing a well-fitting face mask and performing hand-hygiene before and after).
- Monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19 following the visit
- Please note that we may be required to temporarily suspend indoor visitation due to a change the status of COVID-19 at the facility. If this occurs, we will promptly notify residents and families.
Thank you for your cooperation as we extend a warm welcome to families and friends!
***Please contact your loved one’s LindenGrove Community
for specific details about visitation at each location***