- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Pharmacy Services
- Support Groups
- Bridge Program
Service Available At
Providing temporary assisted living after a surgery or illness
After a stay at the hospital, emergency room or rehabilitation center, you may need additional assistance until you are fully ready to move back into your home. Our Bridge Program is designed especially for those people recovering from a surgery or illness who no longer need 24-hour skilled nursing, but still seek temporary support until they are ready to return home safely. Whether you need to stay with us a few weeks or a few months, our Bridge Program assisted living apartments provide a safe, comfortable environment to recover.
BRIDGE-TO-HOME PROGRAM SERVICES & AMENITIES
- A furnished apartment at our community in Waukesha or community in Mukwonago with personal storage, kitchenette, and barrier-free private bath with shower.
- 24/7 residential staff with access to emergency responders
- A registered nurse onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Three delicious meals per day
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Evening tuck-in services to ensure comfort
- Home health services (per your physician's orders)
- On-campus rehabilitation services with LindenGrove Communities therapists
- Transportation coordination for medical appointments
Call our admissions department at 262-524-1180 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be 62 years of age or older
- Should be planning to return to independent living upon recovery
- No longer need 24/7 skilled nursing
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.