- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Pharmacy Services
- Support Groups
- Bridge Program
Service Available At
We're Here so You Can Continue to Live an Independent Lifestyle
Our assisted living apartments in Mukwonago and Waukesha are a perfect choice for those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle, yet want the security of knowing personal assistance is available 24/7.
We'll prepare your meals, take care of the housekeeping, and provide customized personal care support. Our assisted living apartment buildings are large enough to offer a variety of community opportunities, but small enough to get to know the other residents and LindenGrove Communities staff.
Our campuses are beautiful. Our buildings are tastefully decorated and maintained, while outdoor spaces feature large common patios and graceful, well-kept gardens.
Our community in Waukesha is nestled in a peaceful neighborhood immediately west of Waukesha North High School, while our community in Mukwonago is located directly across the street from St. James Parish.
Supportive Care Highlights:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) onsite 24/7
- Registered Nurses (RNs) onsite during regular business hours and on-call 24/7
- Up to 28-hours per week of personal assistance included in the monthly rate
- Three cafe-style meals served daily
- Personal choices, special dietary needs, and guest meals are readily accommodated
- Continental breakfast is available daily for early and late risers
- Housekeeping duties include bed linens changed weekly and apartments cleaned every other week
- Laundry facilities are available to residents free of charge
- State-certified as an RCAC (Residential Care Apartment Complexes)
- Access to specialty services such as social services, rehabilitation and skilled nursing
Assisted Living Apartment Amenities:
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private bathroom with barrier-free shower
- Spacious floor plan for versatile furniture arrangements
- Electricity, heat/air conditioning and water is included
- Individual climate control for heat and air conditioning
- Emergency call system
- Secure main entrance
- Onsite maintenance personnel available to help residents personalize apartments
- Dynamic activity and entertainment calendar
- A country store, managed by residents, sells grocery items
- Onsite barber/beauty shop
To schedule a tour, or request more information:
Contact Denise Arneson, Senior Living Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 335-6696.
Waukesha Apartment Floor Plans and Facility Amenities
Mukwonago Apartment Floor Plans and Facility Amenities
For More Information about Assisted Living
If you are considering a move to Assisted Living, please contact us and schedule a tour! Ask about the possibility of giving us a try with Respite Care for up to a month, or post-acute recuperative care. We'd be delighted to meet you as would the residents who call our apartments home.
We look forward to hearing from you today
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.