13755 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
13705 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
The New Berlin Campus offers the following services:
Linden Court-New Berlin Welcomes Drop-in Tours
Because you care...
- Meet our care partners
- Talk with us about the unique needs of caring for someone with early to mid-stage dementia
- Learn how we can help you
Each of the 3 Linden Courts is licensed as a CBRF (Community Based Residential Facilities) with 24 furnished private bedrooms, each with a half-bath. Linden Court-New Berlin is a 13,500 sq. ft small-scale memory care home on the LindenGrove-New Berlin campus and is the third secure dementia care facility for LindenGrove, Inc. The two other memory care facilities are Linden Court-Mukwonago and Linden Court-Waukesha.
RIGHT RENDERING: Linden Court-New Berlin resident room
Final Summer Concert On Weds, Aug. 27th
Only one concert remains in our summer concert series. Family & friends are invited to join their loved one to listen to toe-tappin' music out on our beautiful backyard patio at LindenGrove-New Berlin at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 27 to hear Leahy's Luck.
We're On a Path to Mastery
LindenGrove-New Berlin is a 131 bed short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care facility across the street from ProHealth Care Park in New Berlin that is full of life and activity.
- In-patient and out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy for patients with orthopedic, neurological, and multiple medical conditions
- Commitment to improving quality of care and quality of life for the residents, patients, and employees by reaffirming The Eden Alternative principles through completion of Milestone 2 of The Path to Mastery
- Staff training in The Eden Alternative Principles to transform the culture by applying person-directed care practices that create a resident-centered environment
- Soup & Sandwich Bar open from mid-morning to early afternoon
- Sunlight through large windows; green plants; beloved dogs & cats, song birds & tropical fish; play areas for visiting children
- Beautiful garden areas and walking paths for outdoor enjoyment, viewable through the dining room windows. A lovely gazebo is also available for outdoor visiting.
- Multigenerational volunteers routinely interact with residents
- Recent construction remodeled the lobby adding comfortable seating for families and visitors outside of the bedroom. The Rehabilitation Gym was also remodeled and expanded.
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
DONATE to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.