13755 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
13705 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
The New Berlin Campus offers the following services:
LindenGrove-New Berlin Overview
LindenGrove-New Berlin is a Medicare Five-Star quality facility with 131 beds in total for short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. The campus is located across the street from ProHealth Care Park in New Berlin.
- In-patient and out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided for patients with orthopedic, neurological, and multiple medical conditions
- Committed to improving quality of care and quality of life for the residents, patients, and employees by reaffirming The Eden Alternative principles through completion of Milestone 2 of The Path to Mastery
- Transforming culture through staff training in The Eden Alternative Principles by applying person-directed care practices that create a resident-centered environment. LindenGrove represents 4 out of 5 Eden Alternative Registry Members in Wisconsin.
- Offers a Soup & Sandwich Bar, available to residents & patients from mid-morning to early afternoon
- See sunlight through large windows; green plants; beloved dogs & cats, song birds & tropical fish; play areas for visiting children
- Beautiful garden areas and walking paths for outdoor enjoyment, viewable through the dining room windows in season. A lovely gazebo is also available for outdoor visiting.
- A lively activity and entertainment schedule that helps residents stay active and engaged. Our summer concert series is always a highlight.
- Provides regular interaction from multigenerational volunteers
- A lobby with comfortable seating for families and visitors to gather outside of the resident's bedroom.
- The Rehabilitation Gym has a healing atmosphere
Linden Court-New Berlin Welcomes Drop-in Tours
Because you care...
- Meet our care partners
- Talk with us about the unique needs of caring for someone with early to mid-stage dementia
- Learn how we can help you
Linden Court-New Berlin is a 13,500 sq. ft small-scale memory care home on the LindenGrove-New Berlin campus and is the third secure dementia care facility for LindenGrove, Inc. Each of the 3 Linden Courts is licensed as a CBRF (Community Based Residential Facilities) with 24 furnished private bedrooms, each with a half-bath. The two other memory care facilities are Linden Court-Mukwonago and Linden Court-Waukesha.
RIGHT RENDERING: Linden Court-New Berlin resident room
Complete the Application for Admission form for any facility on the four LindenGrove campuses. It is a fillable PDF for you to complete on your computer. Key-in your information and save your completed document on your computer. You may either attach your Admission Application document in an email or print it out and FAX it to your LindenGrove facility of choice. Go to our Contact Us page for contact names, emails, phone and FAX numbers.
Collaborations Strengthen LindenGrove-New Berlin
In November 2015, the School District of New Berlin presented LindenGrove-New Berlin with its Friend of Education Award in gratitude for our support of the school district's Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program. As a 2015 recipient of a Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Fast Forward Grant, the School District of New Berlin is partnering with LindenGrove-New Berlin and Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) to prepare high school students for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program. LindenGrove-New Berlin sponsors the on-site CNA lab at Eisenhower High School. Following their coursework, the CNA students complete a clinical rotation at LindenGrove-New Berlin.
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.