REHABILITATION & NURSING CENTER
13755 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
MEMORY CARE HOME
13705 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
The New Berlin Campus offers the following services:
LindenGrove Communities in New Berlin Overview
LindenGrove Communities in New Berlin is a Medicare Five-Star quality facility with 131 beds in total for short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. The campus is located across the street from ProHealth Care Park in New Berlin. In 2016, we were named to the list of America's Best Nursing Homes as reported by U.S. News and World Report. Highlights:
- In-patient and out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided for patients with orthopedic, neurological, and multiple medical conditions
- Committed to improving quality of care and quality of life for the residents, patients, and employees by reaffirming The Eden Alternative principles through completion of Milestone 2 of The Path to Mastery
- Transforming culture through staff training in The Eden Alternative Principles by applying person-directed care practices that create a resident-centered environment. LindenGrove represents 4 out of 5 Eden Alternative Registry Members in Wisconsin.
- Offers a Soup & Sandwich Bar, available to residents & patients from mid-morning to early afternoon
- A bright, inviting atmosphere that includes large windows, green plants, beloved four-legged companions, song birds & tropical fish and play areas for visiting children
- Beautiful garden areas and walking paths for outdoor enjoyment. The garden areas can be seen through the dining room windows. A lovely gazebo is also available for outdoor visiting.
- A lively activity and entertainment schedule that helps residents stay active and engaged. Our summer concert series is always a highlight.
- Regular interaction with multigenerational volunteers, including students from the New Berlin School District.
- A lobby with comfortable seating for families and visitors to gather outside of the resident's bedroom.
- A healing atmosphere in the rehabilitation gym.
Our Memory Care Home Welcomes Drop-in Tours
Because you care...
- Meet our care partners
- Talk with us about the unique needs of caring for someone with early to mid-stage dementia
- Learn how we can help you
Our 13,500 sq. ft small-scale memory care home on the New Berlin campus is licensed as a CBRF (Community Based Residential Facilities) with 24 furnished private bedrooms, each with a half-bath. The two other memory care homes with LindenGrove Communities are in Mukwonago and Waukesha.
RIGHT RENDERING: Memory Care Home Room Layout
Complete the Application for Admission form for any facility on the four LindenGrove Communities campuses. It is a fillable PDF for you to complete on your computer. Key-in your information and save your completed document on your computer. You may either attach your Admission Application document in an email or print it out and FAX it to your LindenGrove Communities location of choice. Go to our Contact Us page for contact names, emails, phone and FAX numbers.
Collaborations Strengthen LindenGrove Communities
In November 2015, the School District of New Berlin presented LindenGrove Communities with its Friend of Education Award in gratitude for our support of the school district's Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program. As a 2015 recipient of a Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Fast Forward Grant, the School District of New Berlin is partnering with LindenGrove-New Berlin and Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) to prepare high school students for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program. LindenGrove Communities in New Berlin sponsors the on-site CNA lab at Eisenhower High School. Following their coursework, the CNA students complete a clinical rotation at LindenGrove Communities in New Berlin.
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.