13755 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
13705 W. Fieldpointe Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
The New Berlin Campus offers the following services:
'Discover New Berlin' Job Fair & Business Expo, March 21-22
Talk with LindenGrove staff at Booth #49 on Friday, March 21 and Saturday, March 22 at the 'Discover New Berlin' Job Fair & Business Expo presented by the New Berlin Chamber of Commerce. Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. both days at Ronald Reagan Elementary School, 4225 S. Calhoun Rd, New Berlin. Learn more here.
Linden Court-New Berlin:
Our Newest Small-Scale Memory Care Home
Our new dementia care home, Linden Court-New Berlin, is a licensed CBRF (Community Based Residential Facilities) with 24 private bedrooms. Our 13,500 sq. ft small-scale memory care home adds a third dementia care facility for LindenGrove, Inc. The two other dementia care facilities are Linden Court-Mukwonago and Linden Court-Waukesha
Would you like a tour to see our beautiful new memory care home? Contact Chris Roeder, RN manager, to schedule a time convenient for you. Learn how we can help you.
TOP RIGHT RENDERING: Linden Court-New Berlin resident
BOTTOM RENDERING: Linden Court-New Berlin kitchen and living room
We're On a Path to Mastery
LindenGrove-New Berlin is a 131 bed short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care facility across the street from ProHealth Care Park in New Berlin that is full of life and activity.
- In-patient and out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy for patients with orthopedic, neurological, and multiple medical conditions
- Commitment to improving quality of care and quality of life for the residents, patients, and employees by reaffirming The Eden Alternative principles through completion of Milestone 2 of The Path to Mastery
- Staff training in The Eden Alternative Principles to transform the culture by applying person-directed care practices that create a resident-centered environment
- Soup & Sandwich Bar open from mid-morning to early afternoon
- Sunlight through large windows; green plants; beloved dogs & cats, song birds & tropical fish; play areas for visiting children
- Beautiful garden areas and walking paths for outdoor enjoyment, viewable through the dining room windows. A lovely gazebo is also available for outdoor visiting.
- Multigenerational volunteers routinely interact with residents
- Recent construction remodeled the lobby adding comfortable seating for families and visitors outside of the bedroom. The Rehabilitation Gym was also remodeled and expanded.
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
DONATE to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.