837 County Rd. NN, E.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
841 County Road NN, E.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
845 County Road NN, E.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
The Mukwonago Campus offers the following services:
Exclusive Rehabilitation Wing with 15 Private Suites Offered at LindenGrove-Mukwonago
Short-term rehabilitation patients at LindenGrove-Mukwonago have an exclusive wing, called the Rehabilitation Suites. Each of the 15 private suites has a European shower. Short-term rehab patients have exclusive use of a lovely, recently-built dining room. An outdoor Therapy Garden, exclusive to the Mukwonago campus, allows patients to re-learn how to negotiate multiple walking surfaces.
Contact us to request pre-admission information and/or schedule a tour: (262) 363-6830.
LindenGrove-Mukwonago Is Known & Trusted throughout the Greater Mukwonago Area
LindenGrove-Mukwonago is a Medicare Five-Star quality facility, as well as once again recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a 2015 Best Nursing Home, and again recognized by Mukwonago Publications as Simply the Best Mukwonago-area Nursing Home for 2015. Learn more. Our 69-bed facility offers short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care and overlooks a pond surrounded by a variety of wildlife. Residents and patients are able to spend time outdoors year-round in the large patio in Chelsey's Garden or on the accessible deck. LindenGrove represents 4 out of 5 Eden Alternative Registry Members in Wisconsin as evidenced with an environment of beautiful gardens, walking paths, intergenerational volunteers and activities, growing plants, and animal-friendly. We have true partnerships between residents and care providers.
- In-patient and out-patient post-acute rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitation at a personalized pace with 90+ percent of rehab patients returning home
- 69 total spacious private & semi-private suites with large accessible bathrooms
- An outdoor patio space in Chelsey's Garden (pictured at right)
- Activities that have purpose. View the April activities & special events calendar.
Linden Ridge Provides:
- An independent lifestyle in 57 assisted living apartments with personal assistance available 24-hours-a-day
- Community involvement & meaningful activities organized and available at resident's discretion to participate. View the May activities calendar.
- 'Simply the Best' care as concluded by annual readers' polls by Mukwonago Publications since 2011 and for four consecutive years. Linden Ridge has been voted as Simply the Best Mukwonago-area Assisted Living Facility.
- Intergenerational collaboration with fourth grade students at Rolling Hills Elementary School in Mukwonago through the SCRIBE program (Shared Composition and Reading: an Intergenerational Bookmaking Experience) for 10 years.
Linden Court Provides:
- A secure, small-scale memory care home with a home-like environment, consistent staffing, and structured day for residents with dementia.
- 24 furnished private bedrooms, each with half-bath
- A secure patio to enjoy the outdoors in the Barbara Reaser Garden (pictured at right)
- Activities that engage the mind and body. View the May activities calendar.
Complete the Application for Admission form for any facility on the four LindenGrove campuses. It is a fillable PDF for you to complete on your computer. Key-in your information and save your completed document on your computer. You may either attach your Admission Application document in an email or print it out and FAX it to your LindenGrove facility of choice. Go to our Contact Us page for contact names, emails, phone and FAX numbers.
Linden Ridge Apartment Floor Plans and Facility Amenities
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.