837 County Rd. NN, E.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
841 County Road NN, E.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
845 County Road NN, E.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
The Mukwonago Campus offers the following services:
Falls Prevention Workshop Offered at Linden Ridge -- Started October 1st
Did you know that falls are the leading cause of accidental injury in individuals 65 and older? If you have interest in learning steps you can take to prevent falls, sign up for this 7-week Falls Prevention Workshop called Stepping On. This workshop, FREE and open to the public, will be presented by ProHealth Care at the Linden Ridge facility. If you have questions, contact Karen Lach, Linden Ridge Director, (262) 363-6830.
Stepping On will be held on Thursdays, Oct. 1 - Nov. 12 from 1-3 p.m. Topics to be addressed:
- The role vision plays in helping you keep your balance
- How medications can contribute to falls
- Factors to consider when choosing footwear
- Things you can do to reduce your risk of falling in your home and while you're out in the community
A portion of each week's two-hour class is devoted to exercises to help participants increase strength and balance.
Go to the ProHealth Care website to learn more and register for Stepping On. Or call ProHealth Care Class Enrollment Services at (262) 928-2745.
Exclusive Rehabilitation Wing with 15 Private Suites Offered at LindenGrove-Mukwonago
Short-term rehabilitation patients at LindenGrove-Mukwonago have an exclusive wing, called the Rehabilitation Suites. Each of the 15 private suites has a European shower. Short-term rehab patients have exclusive use of a lovely, recently-built dining room. An outdoor Therapy Garden, exclusive to the Mukwonago campus, allows patients to re-learn how to negotiate multiple walking surfaces.
Contact us to schedule a tour and see for yourself: (262) 363-6830.
LindenGrove-Mukwonago Is Known & Trusted throughout the Greater Mukwonago Area
The facility currently has 69 total beds for short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care, overlooking a pond surrounded by a variety of wildlife. Residents and patients are able to spend time outdoors year-round in the large patio in Chelsey's Garden or on the accessible deck. LindenGrove represents 4 out of 5 Eden Alternative Registry Members in Wisconsin as evidenced with an environment of beautiful gardens, walking paths, intergenerational volunteers and activities, growing plants, and animal-friendly. We have true partnerships between residents and care providers.
Since 2011 and for four consecutive years, LindenGrove-Mukwonago and Linden Ridge were voted as Simply the Best Mukwonago-area nursing home and assisted living facilities, respectively, by Mukwonago Publications Readers' Poll.
- In-patient and out-patient post-acute rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitation at a personalized pace with 90+ percent of rehab patients returning home
- 69 total spacious private & semi-private suites with large accessible bathrooms
- An outdoor patio space in Chelsey's Garden (pictured at right)
- Activities that have purpose. View the October activities calendar.
Linden Ridge Provides:
- An independent lifestyle in 57 assisted living apartments with personal assistance available 24-hours-a-day
- Community involvement & meaningful activities organized and available at resident's discretion to participate. View the October activities calendar.
Linden Court Provides:
- A secure, small-scale memory care home with a home-like environment, consistent staffing, and structured day for residents with dementia.
- 24 furnished private bedrooms, each with half-bath
- A secure patio to enjoy the outdoors in the Barbara Reaser Garden (pictured at right)
- Activities that engage the mind and body. View the October activities calendar.
Linden Ridge Apartment Floor Plans and Facility Amenities
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.